TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Fairway Woods are equipped with an ultra strong, highly flexible, extremely fast ZATECH titanium face. When paired with TaylorMade's Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, these fairway woods produce rocket-like ball speeds, even when impact happens low on the face.
The SIM2 Ti's feature a 170cc tour-inspired shape. Mass from the fairway's heavy 80g V Steel sole has been redistributed for enhanced forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties for explosive distance, a high launch and low spin.
The SIM2 Ti is TaylorMade's only adjustable fairway wood. Adjustments are made via the 2-Degree Loft Sleeve, which allows you to optimize the club's trajectory and face angle.
SIM2 TI FAIRWAY
- Multi-Material Construction for explosive distance
- New V Steel™ Design to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties
- C300 Steel Twist Face® allows for explosive ball speeds
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to maximize face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Launch: High Launch with Mid Spin
- Flight Bias: Draw